Esthetics Theory Examination Content Outline
1. Scientific Concepts (55%)
A. Apply knowledge of infection control procedures related to:
– Microbiology: bacteria, viruses, parasites, fungi.
– Infection control: levels of infection control (cleaning and sanitation, disinfection, sterilization), methods of infection control (heat, chemical agents)
– Safety procedures and guidelines: blood exposure, contact.
B. Demonstrate an understanding of basic knowledge of human physiology and anatomy related to:
– Cells: structure, growth, and reproduction.
– Tissues: epithelial, connective, nerve, muscular.
– Organs and their function: skin, lungs, heart.
– Systems and their functions: muscular, integumentary, nervous.
C. Demonstrate an understanding of histology and physiology of skin related to:
– Structure and function of the layers of the skin.
– Structure and function of the glands.
– Structure of the hair follicle.
– The function of the skin: protection, temperature regulation, absorption.
D. Demonstrate an understanding of skin disorders and diseases related to:
– Disorders of the sebaceous gland: acne, milia, seborrhea.
– Disorders of the sudoriferous gland: hyperhidrosis, bromhidrosis, anhidrosis.
– Contagious diseases: bacterial conjunctivitis, herpes simplex, tinea.
– Skin inflammations: dermatitis, eczema, rosacea.
– Skin pigmentation: hyperpigmentation, hypopigmentation.
– Skin growths: verruca, moles, keratoma.
– Skin cancers: basal cell carcinoma, squamous cell carcinoma, malignant melanoma.
– Skin lesions: keloid, scars, ulcers.
E. Understand the composition of body hair related to:
– Structure and growth of hair.
– Abnormal hair growth: hirsutism, hypertrichosis.
F. Demonstrate an understanding of basic chemistry including the composition and purpose of cosmetic products related to:
– Ingredients: peptides, humectants.
– Function: hydration, protection, cleanse.
– Acidity, Alkalinity, PH.
2. Skin Care and services (45%)
A. Demonstrate an understanding of performing a client consultation and documentation related to:
– Skin Analysis: FitzPatrick scale, skin type, skin condition.
– Client records: health history, intake form, consultation chart.
– Treatment protocol.
– Contraindications for skin services.
B. Demonstrate an understanding of cleansing procedures.
C. Demonstrate an understanding of steaming procedures.
D. Demonstrate an understanding of exfoliation procedures related to:
– Chemical: AHA, BHA, enzymes.
– Physical: scrubs, brushing, microdermabrasion.
E. Demonstrate an understanding of extraction procedures.
F. Demonstrate an understanding of massage movements and effects.
G. Demonstrate an understanding of the use of masks related to:
– Clay, Mud.
H. Demonstrate an understanding of hair removal methods and procedures related to:
– Waxing: hard and soft.
I. Demonstrate an understanding of principles of and procedures for makeup application related to:
– Analysis of face shapes and features.
– Color theory.
J. Demonstrate a knowledge of the use of electrical equipment during skin services related to:
– Magnifying lamp.
– Wood’s lamp.
– Facial steamer, vaporizer.
– High-frequency machine.
– LED therapy.
K. Demonstrate basic knowledge of other services related to:
– Body treatments.
– Eyelash extensions.
Bạn có thể kiếm việc làm nail, việc làm facial, việc làm tóc sau khi thi đậu bằng nail, bằng facial trên trang:
TIỆM NAIL RAO VẶTVIỆC LÀM NAIL
Chủ tiệm nail có thể đang tin tìm thợ nail miễn phí, tìm thợ facial, hoặc tìm thợ tóc hiệu quả, nhanh chóng trên báo rao vặt: